Hello!
It is not too late in my time line for a new years post! So here are a few pics from our Christmas and a few from 2012 as well. Using my advanced Blogger tecnique I have posted pictures sideways and in the wrong order for you! ;))
We went skating on our creek during our Christmas school break and had a whole afternoon of drinking hot chocolate and visiting with great company! This is in January in Manitoba! We have had beautiful warm weather here and we have been soaking it in!
It is not too late in my time line for a new years post! So here are a few pics from our Christmas and a few from 2012 as well. Using my advanced Blogger tecnique I have posted pictures sideways and in the wrong order for you! ;))
We went skating on our creek during our Christmas school break and had a whole afternoon of drinking hot chocolate and visiting with great company! This is in January in Manitoba! We have had beautiful warm weather here and we have been soaking it in!
This is our backyard rink. We have been skating since the beginning of December and there has been no snow! That is great for having to clear the rink however +7 temperatures and outdoor rinks don't get along well! We did manage to keep ice through the warm spells though!
A fuzzy pic of the girls! I should have more pictures of my children with me!
You know those family pictures that you snap and snap and you just can't get a good one? Well, that was our Christmas picture in front of the tree this year. You win some you loose some!
My little C turned 5 in December!
B turned 9!! I can't believe that he is so old! He is growing up too fast!
In December our little crew prepared a Christmas program and went to an old folks home and blessed them with some music and scripture verses. We had fun but I am not sure how it all sounded. We have never done anything like this and it felt a little out of my comfort zone but it was a good lesson in serving and getting over our own nerves. They sang loud, played their best and it was well received.
We went bowling for C's 5th birthday. I'm not sure how I caught JT sitting so still acting all prim and proper!
She is a bit of a card!
Christmas morning.
Build a Bears from Mama and Papa. Missing our cousins!
JT loves to help in the kitchen and he always gets on an apron and a "chef" hat (bar stool cover.) He made great ribs!

No comments:
Post a Comment