Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Oh My Heart!

I know you all want to know when we are going to Bulgaria to pick our children!!  We do too!!!  The fact is we will know very last minute but we are working at booking flights and once we have that solidified we will announce the date!

These last 3 weeks are hard to even describe.  My heart feels like it has been torn in every direction!  Trusting is not for the faint at heart!  Eliana is talking to us every day and wants us to come so badly.  They have been patient for a long time and they are having a hard time waiting.  We think our waiting is hard and I can't imagine what they are feeling!

Justus turned 10 on Sunday and we missed his Birthday party.  In fact we have missed 10 Birthdays but we will not miss any more!  Our sweet boy had a great day!!  We are thankful to Uncle Kolyo for giving him a wonderful day!!

Please pray with us for the Canadian Embassy to finish the children's visas that it the only thing we are waiting on!!  Come on Canada!

This morning while I was texting with Eliana she sent me this...

I love and I will always love you!
I know it will a great mother of seven wonderful children!
You ever took care of his five children now will cherish for two
You're  very brave!
Glad to have such a mother like you!

She is so very sweet and it makes it hard to not jump on a plane tomorrow!
We are coming very soon sweet Eliana!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...