So our second week of school is going well. I have scaled everything back and so we are doing the basics until we get into our rhythm and feel like adding extras. As of right now we are accomplishing math, English, writing, bible, science, reading, music. We have dentist appointments in the morning so school won't be done in the usual manner. S & B will take math along to the Dentist and the 3 Little's will go to auntie Clarissa's for the morning. Gotta love the flexibility of homeschooling!! I am floating along on God's grace! He is giving me more energy than I need. I love it when He reminds me that He is a God of MORE than enough. I often only ask for and expect just barely or not quite enough and He blows my doors down! What would I do with out Him? I would be one stress case I can promise you that!! Life is good. We have some exciting stuff in the works and that always makes the day fly by!
Bless the Lord!
Bless the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment