Attempt #2 See if the pictures show up this time!!
I have been told by the Thiessen girls that I am slacking on my blog posting. I am not sure why I procrastinate posting because I love it, but usually spend my relaxing time checking out all of the blogs that I follow instead of posting on this one! OK so it isn't that I don't have time, it is that I am too lazy to do it most of the time! That's just being honest! So here is a mish mash of what we have been up to lately. I do want to get a school post together soon too! I can't believe that 1 month has already slipped by!
What a great day this was!! Doc and Andrea Simms made the trek out from Oak Lake MB to visit with us for the day!!!! While we were in Bible College in Alberta they became very special to us! Doc was a very influential professor to Travis, they sung in a quartet together and Andrea liked to spoil S when she was only knee high! They have so much pastoral experience and wisdom and we are so grateful for the timing of their visit! We were greatly blessed by them!! We are glad these Americans got shipped off to Manitoba for a short term so that we could see them!!
C had her first violin lesson with THE BEST violin teacher ever!
Blue Blue Blue!
Every week we have an outing and it was HOT one Friday so we hiked off to the Plum Coulee beach.
One last trip to the lake with my family for the summer. My Brother Darren enjoys being at the beach!
My Dad thinks he is 25 but really he is over 60! He is a die hard skier and bare footer! It is October 1st today and he went where? Skiing! And this probably won't be the last time this year! Yep even if he has to wear a toque and dry suit he WILL get pulled behind a boat! He is a great Grandpa and I think some of his Grand kids might follow in his footsteps!
This is JT's 3rd year skiing!
Pembina Valley Bible Camp had their end of summer celebration and the kids went to ride horses. This poor wrangler must have done 15 laps with C! She was a rock star in C's eyes for the rest of the day!!
Oh, yes we always have puppy cuteness!!
I turned 33 in August and we went to the Plum Coulee beach to celebrate! My Grandma and Grandpa came too and that just made my day!
Darren always brings the cake!
Every Friday we have open track night here and others can come and ride with our kids on our track. This night Arty's air was dousing some fields in chemical but I got a neat shot of both our boys in the air with the plane in the background!
I love summer but the kids get sooo dirty!!
This is C in a nutshell! A princess carting around her worms, caterpillars and frogs!
Good Night! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:
Post a Comment