We got our travel dates last night and so I am in the process of booking our flights to Bulgaria! We will leave on July 10th and that is only 23 DAY AWAY! I have so much I want to do before then. Flights are quite expensive in July because it is prime travel time but the bright side is that when we go pick them up it will be off season and we should be able to pay half the price when we need to buy 4 tickets!
Coden update. We saw the surgeon this week to see how things were healing inside Coden's arm. His pinned bones are doing well. The break at his wrist moved a little bit from a fall he had on the weekend but the Dr. said that it should still heal well and he didn't need to pin it. Thank the Lord!
The air compressor is the new morphine around here. He needs no pain meds as long as we keep the cast dry and cool and the itchy's don't start at night! He has a slab cast to allow room for swelling so there are small openings in the cast perfect for the air hose to fit in. We are so thankful for simple solutions!
I am working at making a photo book to take to Bulgaria and this is one of the pictures we took yesterday.
So excited! Blessings overflowing.
ReplyDeleteGods timing !❤️👏🙏
ReplyDeleteYou must be so excited! I hope you have a great trip to Bulgaria and that Coden's arm heals quickly.
ReplyDelete