
Our kids picked names this year and bought each other gifts. C had B's name and gave him a 3D puzzle. She was very proud to give a gift. She is wearing the gift that S gave to her.

My camera got the flu and it wasn't working so everything is off but it lead to me getting a new very nice one so I am not complaining. J got a box full of Imaginext fire stations,a police station, a hospital and lots of rescue vehicles. He did mind at all that it was used.
S opening her watch. She has been wanting a watch with an alarm to wake her at 7:00 to go be with the dogs. She doesn't like to be late otherwise she can't spend a whole hour in the kennel before breakfast. B got a watch as well. We bought everyone a gift from MCC this year. With the goal of teaching our kids to not always expect the best. We want an attitude of contentment to permeate our home. We did less new gifts and more used/secondhand gifts. I think that it was a success. Coden got a guitar and he hauls it around everywhere.
This picture is from our class christmas Wonka party. We finished reading Charlie and the Chocolate factory just before Christmas and so we rented the old version video, bought wonka candies and partied! They were quite thrilled that there really was candy made by Wonka and that they got to eat so much candy. They never even finished it all and I got to dispose of some of it where it really belongs! I can't believe that I ate so much of that junk growing up! A Nerd Rope?? Runts? Thank you Mr Wonka!
There is so much more to write about the Christmas we had but maybe I will be a bit more on the ball next year so that it will be more relevant to the time!
This picture is from our class christmas Wonka party. We finished reading Charlie and the Chocolate factory just before Christmas and so we rented the old version video, bought wonka candies and partied! They were quite thrilled that there really was candy made by Wonka and that they got to eat so much candy. They never even finished it all and I got to dispose of some of it where it really belongs! I can't believe that I ate so much of that junk growing up! A Nerd Rope?? Runts? Thank you Mr Wonka!
There is so much more to write about the Christmas we had but maybe I will be a bit more on the ball next year so that it will be more relevant to the time!Thanks for looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment