Monday, February 21, 2011

Altona Rocks!!

Ok I've tried and tried to move these pictures around and delete the wrong ones so here you are getting a post 2 weeks in the making because I can't figure out blogger or blogger is just poorly set up I don't know. However here is a text and picture scrambled post!























We recently spent a Friday at the nature park in Altona as our activity day. It was such a blast! We had the whole hill to ourselves and the weather was perfect! There are so many good things to say about the facilities that Altona has for families to enjoy! This nature park which is beautiful in summer and has fishing, bike trails and lots of picture spots is just as nice in the winter! We skated on the pond, tobogganed on the hill and had lunch in the hut which is kept clean and has bathrooms!









My Mom joined the kids and me for the day and brought the lunch for us! She even came on the tube down the hill a couple of times and had a snow ball fight with us! What a cool Grandma!











C has no fear! She just went barreling down the hill on her sled with a great big smile every time!










B liked the ramps with the GT.








2 comments:

  1. That was terrible! Anyone with tips on using blogger is welcome to comment so that I don't get so frustrated. Then I can post more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im frustrated with Blogger as well! When I try moving my photos around they sometimes will get deleted

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...