Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Post in Pictures

A post in pictures because pictures are fun!


Our last Friday's art project was blow painting. It didn't turn out great but we had fun.S reading an online story to the crew. When we have science S is required to find extra information on the animal that we are looking at that particular day. We are using Answers in Genesis' God's design for life right now. I like it because it is multi level and we can all study together. S likes her part of research and reporting to the others.
Music is very important to our family and we enjoy "jam" sessions after supper. We need to make a day of the week that this happens so that it is regular and predictable for everyone.

Coco has started on the job training. I love training my munchkins to have responsibility as young as possible. Right now the dishwasher is C's job. Coco will take over as soon as he is ready. Then C will move on to even bigger girl's work. I think that she is hoping for the bathroom cleaning job that her big sister takes care of right now although I think there will be a step in between the dishwasher and bathrooms.


All of the dishes are kept at kid height so that the job can be done by them. I can't remember the last time a dish was broken. Coco starts with just plastic dishes though. By the time he is 2 the glass shouldn't be a problem.


Our first batch of Westie's is nearly ready for their new homes and they are at a very fun stage right now! The kids can't spend enough time with them.




We had B's Birthday party now in January because December is not a good time to fit in a party. They had such a nice day to play hockey and GT behind the snowmobile. The boys didn't want to go home so I guess they all had a good time.






Our dear little C has a bit of a quirk. She has to clean toes. She can't stand sock lint in between toes. As soon as Travis sits down in the living room she is taking off his socks to make sure they are clean. She will try to take her own socks off in public places "just to check" if she has sock lint. It is a bit weird but it will be funny to one day remember the toe cleaning days!





C and cousin M walked Babe and Ace while the older guys played hockey at the b-day party. They didn't want to let them go back inside!
















1 comment:

  1. Adorable puppy!! I like the blow painting, I want to try that one with my boys sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...