I have a friend who is completely honest. Who says it like it is. Honesty is always on the menu and it is seasoned with an easy smile a dash of laughter. I don't have to worry about my honesty hurting her and I am thankful that she knows that she won't hurt me either. I know that she has my best interest in mind and she reminds me to enjoy the moment and love the things that I don't like doing. Her cup is always half full instead of half empty even though life has dealt her a rough hand. She is an inspiration for me as I often take life too seriously and don't make time for a tickle party with my littles. I can count on an inbox message reminding me to smile and have a good day! Oh yes what a good friend she is. Thanks Lord for sending her for this season in my life and hopefully many more!
Thanks Friend!
Love You's!
No comments:
Post a Comment