1. I don't watch movies but love documentaries.
2. I have never been drunk.
3. I love to be near any body of water! I find it peaceful. (the puddles on our yard right now are not included! They just make my laundry double!)
4. I like hospitals and would enjoy working in one.
5. I love wine!
6. I am cheap. I don't like to spend money.
7. I have always dreamed of being a missionary or working at a Bible camp.
8. I nap every afternoon for at least 1 hour.
9. As a child I always thought that I would marry a pastor and when I married Travis I thought that I was off the hook!
10. I am not good at staying in touch with friends! I have many that I would love to stay closer with!
There you have it folks! Now you know me a little better!
Mandy, this is a great list! Just so you know, Camp Cedarwood is looking for a new director. :)
ReplyDeleteIs Travis a pastor? I just realized that I really don't know that much about you. Thanks for the list :-).
ReplyDelete