Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Cleaning fairy




This is my laundry room. It usually doesn't look like this. In fact, this morning it had 5 loads of unfolded laundry sitting in baskets and about 3 more undone loads and the washer and dryer were full as well. After we were done school this morning at 10:30 because B was away and only doing school work for 1 kids goes very fast, S went downstairs and I assumed she was reading because that is what she usually does in her spare time. I called her up for lunch and Grandma was here and asked her what she was doing. She said that she was folding laundry. I thought that she was folding the basket of her clothes that I put in her room yesterday. After nap time she tells me to go and see the laundry room and this is what I found. All of the laundry done, folded and put into the appropriate baskets and delivered to the rooms where they belong. "Then I cleaned the kitchen for you!" she said. I can hardly believe that she is 9. She calls it the cleaning fairy. Once in a while she tells me that the cleaning fairy might be paying me a visit. She is sweet, hard working and such a blessing! A bonus to her weekly commission will be in order and maybe a coffee date!

Notice the place mats on top of the W&D with the detergent neatly put on top! She is one amazing 9 year old!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...