Thursday, January 1, 2015

Back at the Blog

As we are on the verge of a new year I want to start posting on this blog for the year of 2015.  I miss having a running commentary about what our family has been up to.  We enjoy looking back as a family so I want to put the effort in to have this blog active again.  We are hoping and praying that this year will bring some good progress in our adoption and in the lives of the children whom God has chosen for us.  I will devote a whole post to where our adoption has been in the past year so that will be coming soon.  I am very thankful for how the Lord has lead me and held me close in 2014.  It was not an easy year, with lessons that needed to be learned and some wounds that needed healing so I am excited for the adventures He will send us on in 2015.  Whatever comes we will worship the name of the Lord through it all!
Here are a few pictures of what has been going on in our lives as 2014 came to a close.
 We spent 4 days at a hotel before Christmas with our family and really cherished the time we had together.  Lots of swimming, game playing and snacking together.  The activities that we chose were minigolf, laser tag and jumping at Northern Air in Grand Forks.
 Travis' sister and her children were out from Mexico for 2 weeks before Christmas as well and we sucked the marrow out of having them with us!  Coden was sick with very high fevers for most of the time but by the end of their stay he got some good skating time in with Mason.  Leah was keeping Coden company on his couch bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...