We always begin Friday's by watching The Father's Love Letter. It is a short video with God talking and telling you all of the things he thinks about you as His child. They are really catching who they are as children of God. So that is always a fun way to start the day. After that we practise music and then is activity time. This week everyone made their own ball of play dough and we got out the play dough toys and they got to play. It was time we had a less Mom's hands on project this week because my laundry piles were growing too big and needed some attention. They had a great time, made a big mess and the vacuum saw it's fair share of play dough. After our project we clean house. Once the younger ones are fully trained in cleaning we will be one efficient cleaning team!! Twill be nice!
Just a pic of Coco because he doesn't seem to make it onto this blog very often! He loves the dogs but he prefers the big dogs to the smaller ones.
Sounds fun. Nice pictures.
ReplyDeleteHi :)
ReplyDeleteI linked over here through Daily Graces. I just wanted to wish you many many blessings on your homeschooling journey! We homeschooled our three kids all of last year an loved every minute of it :)
Due to a move back to the states in our very near future and some job changes we have placed our kids back into school for the time being but I know God is faithful and I do believe that we will be able to homeschool again once we are settled.
If you are at all intereste in adding to your homeschooling curriculum I have boxes of gently used and brand new Sonlight curric. that I have for sale as sets or alone.
You can reach me at msawat3@mts.net
Be blessed!