Only 10 more days until we leave to meet two beautiful children who need a Dad and Mom and brothers and sisters to love on them! My parents will be staying at our house with our children while we are gone and we are so thankful that they are willing to do this for us! Some good friends will step in a give them a break for a few days and that should cover our time away. Our trip dates are July 10 to July 24. We fly out of Winnipeg to Toronto to Rome to Sofia, Bulgaria. On the way home we will fly from Sofia to Amsterdam to Minneapolis, MN to Winnipeg. There is an 8 hour time difference from here to Bulgaria. It is hot and humid in the city that our children are in. The adoption agency in Bulgaria will pick up from the airport in Sofia and bring us to our hotel and then on Monday we will fly to the region were the children live. They don't tell us where we will stay they just tell us how much it will cost but many people who have used this agency say they will take great care of us so we are trusting the Lord with the details that we don't have control over.
Right now I feel kind like my mind is going all over the place and I can hardly focus on the tasks at hand. There is much to be done before we leave and I think we are getting some of it done! I hope on Thursday of next week I won't realize that there is still so much to do. The girls and I have music camp starting in 2 days and so I will only have evenings left to pack and tie up the loose ends! It is so exciting to finally be in this place where we are about to leave! We are praying like crazy for these children that we will all connect well during our time together and they will feel at peace with this huge change in their life. This is only something our loving, comforting God can bring about so we are in constant prayer for them and for our time together!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou'll be done and ready I'm sure! We are praying too that you'll bond and make special connections with your children quickly and that they'll anticipate coming home with you next time!
Delete